Custom Web Design
- Your website is a critical piece of your company's internet success. Without a great design and good functionality it doesn't matter how many visitors you get. At Head Start Web Designs our priority is to get your visitor to interact with your website in the fewest amount of clicks possible.
Not every page on your website has the same inportance and we won't treat them the same. We determine exactly what you want your visitor to do when they visit your site (make a purchase, contact you for more information, or simply learn more about your business) then we build your site to meet that objective.
Don't settle for an inerior web design that might not produce the results you want. At Head Start Web Designs we take into consideration the major success factors like usability, logical order, flow, and search engine friendliness so our site will perform up to its maximum potential!
- Domain names are internet addresses. They serve the same function that the street address for your business does. If a customer knows your domain name, they can go directly to your website. If not, they must find you through the search engines.
The top level of a domain name is the extension that categorizes organizations by type. These are found at the end of the domain name. The most common of these is the extension .com. Other top level domain extenstions are: .net, .co, .info, .biz, .org, .us, .ws, just to name a few.
For business purposes it's best to reserve a domain name that ends in either the extension .com or .net. Since most names in the .com extension are already taken you may find it necessary to choose on e of the other top level domain extensions.
Each customer of Head Start Web Designs automatically receives a FREE DOMAIN NAME!
- Hosting is a term used to describe the service offered by hosting companies. A hosting company is the company that owns ther server computers that your web pages are stored on. Head Start Web Designs maintains your websites for a small monthly fee of 25.00 that includes Unlimited Bandwidth and Unlimited Web Space to easily grow your web business without the growing pains.
Search Engine Optimization - SEO
- The objective of Search Engine Optimization is to increase web visitor counts by ranking very high in the results of searches using the most appropriate keywords describing the content of your site.
This relative ranking is often viewed as a struggle to best use a few keywords instead of a struggle to out-do your competition. If you search on your target keywords you will see the leading site in the rankings. All you need to do is to be better than that number one site.
Head Start Web Designs suggest ways to optimize and improve search engine results with ranking and promotion advice, placement hints, tips, and strategies to improve your search engine keywords relative to existing leaders. After all, better keyword ranking is your real objective
Social Media Marketing - SMM
- Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. A corporate message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself. Hence, this form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media rather than paid media. Social media has become a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service.
- Are you tired of your current website? Not getting the results or business increase? Is it stale, old, boring, or do customers simply not like it? If so, we will take a look at it for you. In fact, we will look at your site for free and give your a few suggestions just as friendly advice. If you like our ideas we will then develop a clear cut quote based on our suggestions and your requests.
Website reconstruction is a very affordable way to greatly improve the look and feel of your current website. Improve the greatest resource your company has and you will improve your bottom line.
- Flash has become the standard for entertaining, engaging, rich media for web presentations. It allows visitors to view interactive content such as games, business presentations, entertainment, and advertisements. Flash Players are free and easy to download. The are available to everyone on the web.
Flash can be a great alternative to enhance your presentations. Not only can you utilize it on CD handouts but it may also be used on your very own website. Flash Player delivers interactive, compelling content and breaks through the monotony of static web sites. You'll keep viewers on your site longer and bring them back more often with with Flash content.
Flash is the solution for producing and delivering high-impact web sites. Pulsing music tracks, sound effects, animations, and innovative interfaces all converge in Flash. Flash sites are more attractive than those using traditional web technologies.
- Email sent out to a group of subscribers with relevant information that may interest your customers or potential customers. Email address capture pages can be placed on your website as a technique to keep communication with your site visitors and as a means to "warm" prospects to the idea of using your product or service.
The advantage of using email newsletters to acquire your visitor's email addresses is that subscribers then expect to receive and welcome regular messages from you and your business. If you write informative newsletters they will view your business as a primary source of knowledge and are more likely to contact you first when they are prepared to make a purchase.
Email newsletters that are informative, convenient, and timely are ofter preferred over other media. Email newsletters continue to be one of the most important ways to communicate with customers on the internet. Newsletters build relationships with users and alos offer users an added social benefit in that they can forward relevant newsletters to friends and colleagues.
- Affiliate programs allow you to pay and track incentives to other websites that send you visitors, leads, or paying customers. You decide on the incentives you wish to pay out to your affiliates.
With Head Start Web Designs Affiliate Program options you will have the ability to generate extra profits by recruiting others to promote your website or by promoting other websites. Each new customer that joins a membership or purchases a product based on a referral by your website, you get paid. In return, when your visitors purchase from or join another website you decide the referral amount to pay.
Affiliate programs allow you to exponentially grow your business with little effort on your own part.